The AFLC Schools are currently seeking a Director of Maintenance. This position will oversee all maintenance related issues for the buildings and property of the Free Lutheran Bible College & Seminary and the Association of Free Lutheran Congregations located in Plymouth, MN. This is a twelve-month position running from January 1stthrough December 31st. The work week is typically Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m-4:30 p.m. or until daily work is completed. This position will at times require working evenings, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays throughout the year to assist with special events, provide snow removal and manage maintenance emergency duties.
Primary duties will be:
- Performing and managing all maintenance related issues thereby ensuring that the campus grounds, buildings, equipment are kept in top condition.
- Hiring and managing maintenance staff and custodial workers.
- Building servant spirit and team attitude with all direct reports.
- Managing the maintenance & custodial budgets.
- Work closely with V.P. of Operations to research and propose maintenance related capital expenditures.
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors and property owners adjacent to campus.
- Drafting, implementing, and annually updating the Campus Facilities Strategic Plan.
- Effectively communicate with all Campus staff on status of projects.
- Implementing regular maintenance schedules on all buildings and equipment.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. If you feel you possess the desired qualifications, or some combination, please email your resume, statement of faith, and at least two references to Larry Myhrer at email@example.com. If you have any questions please call us at 763-544-9501.