Scholarships have always been at the forefront of our mission in supporting AFLBS students. Currently, the school distributes approximately $100,000 in scholarships to AFLBS students. This year, the Alumni Association is taking the initiative to increase scholarship support for students. Our goal for the 2018-2019 school year is to raise an additional $35,000 as an effort of the Alumni Association. This is where you come IN!
Will you help us reach our goal?
- By June 2019, we are looking for 100 new people to commit to the Scholarship 400 program. This program is a $250/yr commitment and will raise an additional $25,000 in scholarships for AFLBS students! If you prefer a tangible, regular way of giving, this is for you.
- In addition to that, we are looking to raise $10,000 in direct giving to the general AFLBS scholarship fund. If you’d rather give a varied amount, you may contribute to this fund.
HOW TO GIVE
- Click the category you wish to give to (Scholarship 400 or Bible School Scholarships).
- Complete the online giving form. You may use a credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
- Be sure to select the checkbox – ‘I am giving this gift as part of the 2018-19 Alumni Scholarship Initiative’
- Download and complete this form – (2018-19 Alumni Scholarship Giving Form)
- Include a memo on your check ‘Alumni Scholarship 18-19’.
- Mail your gift with giving form to AFLBS, 3134 East Medicine Lake Blvd, Plymouth, MN 55441.